- Market research
- Cultural adaptation
- Cultural consulting
- Creative writing
- Audiovisual adaptation
- Multilingual DTP
- Translation & interpreting
Your company operates internationally and you are launching a new product or a new brand in one or several markets abroad?
WORDFLAIR can help you with:
- Analysing your brands and products positioning
- Defining the right communication channels
- Key opinion leaders sourcing for your advertising campaigns
Our linguists adapt your message to the culture of the local market whilst taking into account its codes, symbols, values, habits, legal constraints and regulatory laws. Whether it is a slogan, an ad copy or a press release, they transpose your message so that it is clearly understood and positively perceived by your audience: a quality approach which directly benefits your image.
|Copy – Transcreation
Transcreating creative contents such as slogans or ad copies can be challenging, especially when they are intended for countries with high cultural identity. Thanks to their in-depth knowledge of the local culture, our native speaking copywriters create unique messages for each of your target markets and audiences abroad while keeping the emotional appeal and tone of the original copy. In order to keep terminology and style consistent throughout your various pieces of work, WORDFLAIR creates style guides and multilingual glossaries which include terms related to your business sectors and brands.
Cultural adaptation does not only apply to the text. WORDFLAIR adapts images and colours in your advertising medium to optimise its impact in your target markets.
Before launching your advertising campaign worldwide, you should ensure that your concept is easily transposable into all your target markets. Early consultation allows us to point out potential problems before production, saving you time and money. Our consultants and strategic planners research the cultural, linguistic and visual suitability of your creative copy for each of your target markets and explain their recommendations. Our detailed study gives you clear indications to ensure successful implementation of your global strategy. We review the following elements: message, language style, images, colour codes, design, layout…
Brand / product name validation
You want to internationalise your brand or product name? Our copywriters check that it is exportable by taking various factors into account such as availability, meaning, connotation, tone and pronunciation. Following this study, we will let you know whether it is more appropriate to create a new name which is more in line with your target market and audience.
WORDFLAIR works with a pool of French and English speaking copywriters specialised in different subjects. They come up with catchy and original texts tailored to language and cultural characteristics of each country, for all your print and digital media. Our copywriters can also proofread, rework or update your existing documents.
- slogans, taglines
- advertising copy
- marketing texts
- press releases
Contact us now to discuss your writing needs aimed at French and English speaking markets:
- cosmetics, perfumes, makeup
- luxury, fashion, leather goods, jewellery, watchmaking, hotels
- spirits, wines, champagne, soft drinks, gastronomy
- any other fields…
WORDFLAIR, your trusted partner for audiovisual communication adaptation to global markets.
Whatever the nature of your project (TV spot, e-learning modules, corporate film, whiteboard animation etc.), we put our pool of voice-over artists at your disposal, in all the languages of your choice. With the support of our technical team, we offer you a turnkey solution:
- adaptation of the script to voice-over constraints by a translator-adaptor
- selection of the voice-over artist(s)
- recording, synchronisation and integration of the voice(s) to the video
WORDFLAIR automates the subtitling process thanks to its dedicated platform, saving you time and offering you unquestionable efficacy in the coordination of your projects. This process consists of several stages:
- spotting with timecodes involves cutting dialogues into subtitles thanks to a subtitling software.
- translation is made by a mother tongue translator specialised in text adaptation for subtitling.
- validation: this key stage allows you to visualise, amend and approve the translations through our online platform.
- simulation: our IT team watches the subtitles as they will appear on screen and makes possible adjustments (typographical, spotting or subtitling arrangement…).
- embedding: this last phase consists in embedding the subtitles in the video with an editing software. If you prefer to do it yourself, we can provide you with a specific file.
WORDFLAIR manages the layout of all your advertising and marketing collaterals. Each graphic element is examined according to the target country and localised versions are rigorously controlled by our linguists to guarantee a flawless layout. WORDFLAIR handles both alphabet-based and character-based languages.
- European, Nordic, Asian, Arabic, Indian, African languages, Hebrew…
WORDFLAIR handles the translation of all your marketing contents – brochures, packaging, publications, catalogues, promotions, POS material, display etc – in over forty languages.
WORDFLAIR covers three interpreting methods to suit your needs:
An interpreter informally reproduces speech content during talks, meetings or small-scale trade negotiations, for which translation speed is not essential.
Our interpreters assist you during professional or site-seeing visits, guided tours, business lunches etc. They can also accompany you and your team during business trips or international events.
|Chuchotage or “whispering”
An interpreter whispers to you in real time what is being said during small-scale events (no more than two people per interpreter).